Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cooking on 3 burners(at the same time!) for the first time in months

For the last 5 years I have either been going to school full time, or working full time. Two years ago, I was working 2 jobs, and being a single parent 5 days a week to our two kidos while my husband was going to Commercial Dive School in Seattle during the week. Oh the sacrifices we make for our familys ;)
Last month I made my mind up and I was going to take the summer off with my kids, and go back to school for Hygiene  Its frustrating to work your ass off all day assisting, running between patients, doing the dentist's job while he grabs another coffee, knowing more about the dental field then a hygienist, and making a fraction of what their spoiled butts make! I couldn't beat them, LITERALLY, I wanted to knock a couple divas out! So in September I am joining them.
I have been a SAHM for the last month and haven't made much more then mac n' cheese, and pb&j's. So where I managed to find the motivation to clean the pool, make my bed, do some laundry, mop the living room, shower and have my hair and make up on before 1pm, exercise, AND cook a actual meal!
I had noodles boiling in one pan, sauce simmering next to it, and veggies on the back burner! My kids where in heaven ;) I just might make pancakes tomorrow and see how long this bug last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment